The Yosemite Winter Club invites you to Snow Ball on February 6!
YWC has a special invitation this year for all Badger Pass Employees -- for 5 days only (Saturday, Jan 24-Wednesday, Jan 28), they can get a ticket to Snow Ball for just $25! No membership required.
Time to drop the puck! Hockey will start tomorrow, Sunday 11/30/14, weather permitting,m at 6 p.m.. (call ahead to confirm) After that we will plan to play scrimmages on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with Wednesdays being "basic" night. More soon on the youth skating program as well. Anyone with a truck, we need help getting the nets from Kari residence in El Portal up to the rink tomorrow!
Friday, November 14 at 5:00pm
Come welcome the winter season with us at the Garden Terrace at Yosemite Lodge! We'll have fabulous food (and cash bar), fun winter movies and a community ski/winter gear swap.
$75 for a family for 4
Get your annual winter club membership now (on sale soon) with all the benefits that it involves plus a free dinner, discounts to other YWC events, a fun night out with friends, and more!
- 14 Gear Swap - Garden Terrace (drop your gear at 3pm)
- 14 Pray for Snow Party - Membership Dinner 5:00 Garden Terrace Yosemite Lodge
- 22 Ice Rink Opens (weather permitting) 3:30 pm
- 13 Badger Pass Opens (Weather permitting)
- 10-11 Bear Valley Ski Race
- 19-20 First Ski (XC)
- 6 Snowball Social at The Ahwahnee Hotel
- 7-8 Dodge Ridge Ski Race
- 15 Ostrander Ski Hut Trip (XC)
- 28 China Peak Ski Race
- 1 China Peak Ski Race
- 1 - 3 Glacier Point Hut Trip Cross Country
- 2 Ice Rink closing date (anticipated)
- 14-15 Silver Ski Race at Badger Pass
- 20 - 24 Trans Sierra Ski Trip (XC)
- 28 Badger Pass Winter Carnival
- 29 Badger Pass anticipated closing date
- 22 Highway Clean-up
- 15 Scholarships due
Yosemite Winter Club Ancient Jocks Race - Saturday, March 2nd, 2013
It's that time of year again to race/chug/race with your YWC friends at Badger Pass! What is an ancient jock? Anyone over 30 who can ski or snowboard, taking a brief break to chug a beer or soda. Awards to top finishers in each age group. More details soon, save the date!
Begin sign up at 9 a.m. at Front Desk...race starts at 1:30; meet at top of Badger Run
Volunteer to help with Sunday's Nordic Holiday Freestyle race and get free race entry on Saturday and a free lift ticket at Badger Pass
Volunteer to help with Sunday's Freestyle race and get free race entry on Saturday and a free lift ticket at Badger Pass Nordic Holiday Race Volunteer Opportunity A day of XC skiing with friends, cheering on super fast Nordic Holiday Race skate skiers and friends, and helping out the Winter Club. What could be better? How about free entry in Saturday’s 18K Classic Race and/or the Telemark Race, plus free fully transferrable lift tickets, courtesy of your ever-appreciative Winter Club?
Join us for the annual Yosemite Winter Club Pray for Snow Party
Friday November 16, 2012
Drop off gear for the swap at 3pm
Party starts at 5pm
Garden Terrace at Yosemite Lodge
• Delicious BBQ style dinner
• Cool YWC swag – coaster (free) and pint glasses ($5/each)
• YWC annual membership - 50% off lift tickets, ice skating, winter rental gear (unlimited!), Discounted Season Pass ($99 for members!), Discounts at YWC events, and More!
• Warren Miller films to get you feelin’ warm about winter